We work very closely with Suffolk & Norfolk School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) to provide high quality ITT which is predominantly school based. Successful candidates will be placed in local schools for the period of training, with core training taking place in blocks of about two weeks throughout the year at a central location.
- high quality teacher training – Suffolk and Norfolk SCITT Tuition awarded Outstanding by Ofsted 2013
- a blend of teaching experience in schools informed by high quality centre-based training
- training by experienced trainers many of whom are also classroom practitioners
- postgraduate Certificate in Education, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and 60 Masters level credits
- the opportunity to excel in teaching – last year 72% of trainees qualified with a grade of ‘Outstanding’
- very good employment prospects within local schools.
If you have any queries or would like to make an application, then please visit the SCITT website for further information at www.suffolkandnorfolkscitt.co.uk
- applications should be made through UCAS and not directly to the school
- Placements may be in any of the SCITT partnership schools. SCITT will endeavour to keep travel time to no more than 50 minutes from an applicant’s home address.